Downhill gloves from the Ziener
brand with a high-performance design thanks to the materials with which they have been made.
Extra warm, waterproof and resistant for the most extreme weather conditions.
The Ganzenberg As & reg;
incorporate a hybrid design to take full advantage of each of the materials. On the one hand, its Thermoshield + Aquashield
membrane provides resistance to water, humidity and wind with a plus against cold thanks to its thermal properties. Meanwhile, the warmth of its 100% Alpine Wool
lining provides a natural regulation of body temperature.
- Model for men.
- Sporty design, oriented to freeride.
- Stretch fabric for greater mobility.
- Thermoshield + Aquashield membrane, waterproof, breathable and a plus of warmth.
- Alpine Wool inner lining, 69% polyester and 31% wool.
- Neoprene cuffs on the inside of the wrist.
- Goat leather palm reinforcements.
- Velcro cuff adjustment.