Men's comfortable and protective hiking & trekking socks.
No matter where you are scrambling over rocks or cutting through the underbrush to break trail, your feet do the hardest work. With every step they carry and cushion your entire bodyweight. That's a lot of work. Twelve separate support and cushioning features provide them with the help they need when they are hard at work. The elastic X-Cross® Bandage is a particular feature aimed at the sensitive ankle area. The AirConditioning Channel® on the medial side of the foot provides for a constant exchange of air all the way under your arch. Plus it air-conditions and ventilates the feet even in snug-fitting shoes.
- Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Air-Conditioning Channel® conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Air Guides® function like spacers along the AirConditioning Channel® and effectively support the continuous circulation of fresh air.
- Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering.
- Toe Protector guards against blisters and chafing.
- ToeTip Protector. Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- Anatomically shaped SINOFIT™ Footbed. Thousands of tiny loop made of 99.9 % pure silver softly cocoon the foot and inhibit bacteria buildup effectively.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- X-Cross® Bandage. The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- Heel Protector guards against pressure and friction.
- Rod-Type Padding. The rod-type structure of the padding allows air to move, so in the case of an impact, the pressure is not transferred to the skin, but escapes to the sides. This way the shock is not only buffered in one direction, but three ways and in three directions.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™. Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons aren't stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.