The new X-SOCKS® Ski Energizer make tired feet a thing of the past. The Smart Compression Zone provides gradually reducing compression from the ankle to the knee, counteracting gravity and accelerating the transport of venous blood back to the heart. This improves blood circulation and nutrient supply. The strain on the cardio-vascular system is relieved and the pulse rate lowered. In addition, the diversified compression accelerates regeneration and reduces the risk of thrombosis.
Features such as the AirConditioning Channel® on the inside of the foot ensures a constant exchange of air that reaches right under the footbed. At the same time, the X-SOCKS® Ski Energizer provides protection for your feet with an intelligent system of patented protectors. The Light Version enables a direct transmission of power to the ski, without losing protection or compression.
- X-Cross® Bandage. The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- Shin Protector protects and absorbs.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™. Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons aren't stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.
- Heel Protector guards against pressure and friction.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- Anatomically shaped footbed For the "L" (left) and "R" (right) foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
- Toe Protector guards against blisters and chafing.
- ToeTip Protector. Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- Air-Conditioning Channel® conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.