Women's technical socks with cushioning zones and ventilation channels, for mid and long−distance running.
Features, such as the cushioning on the instep and on the heel dissipates the impact and shockwaves that are created with every step you take. The patented Lambertz−Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector envelops the sensitive tendons in a recessed area which functions as a support to protect against the risk of chafing and abrasions from the top of the shoe. The integrated ventilation channels of the Traverse AirFlow Channel Systemsâ„¢ on the soles and the AirCool Stripes on the instep continue to let fresh air circulate freely in the shoe.
- Self−adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Air−Conditioning Channel® conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- AirVent Zone 3D knit technology allows effective ventilation
- Stretching Rib provides maximum elasticity and ideal fit, and air can easily circulate along the ribs.
- Toe Protector guards against blisters and chafing.
- Lambertz−Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector. Thanks to its highly abrasion−resistant and impact−absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons aren't stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.
- Triple−AirGuides additional air direction system.
- AirFlow AnklePads. Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent−moon−shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®.
- X-Cross® Bandage. The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- Extensor Protector. The three-piece protector relieves pressure on tendons running in two cords.
- Heel Protector guards against pressure and friction.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- CentralFlow AirCool Stripes. Fresh air reaches the entire sole of the foot.
- Anatomically shaped women's footbed For the "L" (left) and "R" (right) foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
- Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering.
- ToeTip Protector. Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.