Men's technical running socks for competition use.
Although pleasantly light and soft to the touch, the X-SOCKS® Run Performance socks pack a real punch for your feet. Cushioning zones are placed on the most anatomically vital areas to reduce the risk of pressure points and abrasions, even during endurance endeavors. Your feet have constant ventilation and are therefore airconditioned by natural means through the breathability of the newly developed materials and the mesh knitting techhniques used in the ventilation zones. A flap on the heel keeps the sock from slipping into the shoe.
- Toe Protector guards against blisters and chafing.
- ToeTip Protector. Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- Pull-On Non-Slip Flap prevents the sock from slipping into the shoe.
- Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Air-Conditioning Channel® conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering.
- Stretching Rib provides maximum elasticity and ideal fit, and air can easily circulate along the ribs.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- Anatomically shaped footbed For the "L" (left) and "R" (right) foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
- AirCool Stripes™. The knit, like a fine net, of air permeable Mythlan™ results in cooling ventilation on the soles of the feet
- Heel Protector guards against pressure and friction.
- AirFlow™ AnklePads. Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®.
- X-Cross® Bandage. The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- Achilles Tendon Protector reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising.