Lightweight 2−person expedition tent with reinforced dome design for fast ascents
Defy the wind with Vaude's lightweight 5th season tent in a reinforced dome construction for year−round use at high elevations or for expeditions.
Powerframe technology allows the tent to be pitched fast, even in strong wind and rain put the poles into the pole pockets and then clip the tent on ? the inner tent stays dry. The Power Frame hooks can also be attached when you're wearing gloves.
The special material blend with low stretch ripstop defies extreme weather fluctuations. The outer tent is pulled down low to project from snow and sand. The distance to the ground can be adjusted and functions as a ventilation option. The steep angle of the poles create comfortable spaciousness.
To protect the environment, the flysheet was made in accordance with the strict bluesign standard, resource−efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- 5th season (for extreme conditions)
- Extremely high wind stability and quick/easy to pitch
- Eco−friendly manufacturing
- 1 entrance
- 1 vestibule
- Comfortable entrance area
- Geodesic construction with the Powerframe technology for better stability and fast set up
- Adjustable ground ventilation at sides
- Extra large, reinforced tension loops at sides
- Laminated floor resistant against formic acid
- Very high UV resistance
- Number of people: 2 P.
- Pack Size: 55 x 16 cm
- Tent footprint: 4,1 m?
- Inner tent footprint: 2,6 m
- Linkage: NSL 10,25 mm
- Approx. total weight: 2600 g
- Flysheet: 88% Polyamide, 12% Polyester; 30/40 D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop Thermoplastic Polyurethane laminated 10.000 mm.