3−season sleeping bag with synthetic fiber insulation. It's rectangular shape gives the versatility of a sleeping bag & warm blanket. Perfecdt for camping and trekking in mild climates.
This smaller cut, breathable, rectangular shaped 3−season synthetic sleeping bag is made with environmentally friendly bluesign? certified materials. It lets you easily couple two bags to provide the optimal temperature you require.
The Sensofiber micro−fiber fill reflects body heat yet efficiently transfers moisture away from the body and so maintains a wonderfully comfortable sleeping climate. As all synthetic fibers, Sensofiber warms even when damp, is quick drying, easy to maintain and long−lasting. The Navajo 500 S is a solidly reliable, warm outdoor sleeping bag for camping and cabin tours.
- Ideal for trekking tours in mild climates
- Exceptionally soft and skin−friendly fabric with bluesign? standard
- Sensofiber fill for best sleeping comfort and insulation
- Couples with all Navajo bags
- Zip−together option offers many possible combinations
- Rectangular cut provides more leg room
- Can be used as a blanket
- Fold−over top section offers more head room
- Suitable for tall people when used in combination with separate pillow
- Inner pocket for essentials
- Shell and lining fabric: Polyester 100% 50D 300T con Ripstop.
- Insulation: 100% Polyester 3D fibre.
- Temperature range: +7 ºC/+2 ºC/−12 ºC (comfort/ limit/ extreme).
- Dimensions: 200 x 75 x 75 cm (length x width x foot width).
- Total weight of insulation: 470 g.
- Approx. weight: 1300 g.