The Mark 3P
camping tent is a 4-season light tent. Vaude
has incorporated the Wrap
construction which is very comfortable to put together and perfect for high mountain use or trekking for several days. In the form of a tunnel, this construction has several very important advantages because it allows you to separately assemble the interior of the tent and the roof, it also allows you to put pressure on it from the interior, which is very useful in complicated atmospheric conditions, like rain or wind.
It has a ventilation window that can be adjusted from the inside and that way adjust entrance of air.
The tent interior is made of various materials to make the interior as breathable as possible and at the same time protected, a mesh fabric that serves as anti-mosquito, a mesh fabric that prevents condensation and a ripstop fabric in the top part to give durability. Features:
- Space for 3 people.
- 2 entrances with 2 vestibules.
- Watertight zipper with opening in both directions and designed to avoid snags.
- Rods visible from the outside that can be adjusted from the inside.
- Material on the exterior of the roof 100% polyamide 40D Ripstop silicone coated polyurethane with a water column of 3000 mm.
- Interior material 100% Ripstop polyester.
- Floor material 100% polyamide 40D laminated Ripstop with a water column of 10000 mm.
- Aluminium rods 7001 T6 11/10.2 mm.
- Maximum dimensions 550 cm long/180 cm wide/125 cm high.
- Packaged measurements 55x20 cm.
- Approximate total weight 3560 g.