Classic 2−person tent for mountaineering and trekking, this very lightweight yet spacious 3−season tent has an "inner first" construction, great wind stability and a fast and easy pitch.
Enough space for 2 people, two extra pins integrated into the foot area of the tent provide more room and comfort. The adjustable vent system ensures an excellent microclimate. The flysheet features resource−efficient, eco−friendly manufacturing in accordance with the strict bluesign? standard.
- Ultra lightweight "inner first" tent design for mountaineers and trekkers
- Quick and easy to pitch
- High wind stability
- Eco−friendly manufacturing
- 1 vestibule
- Adjustable ground ventilation at sides
- Increased headroom thanks to revised pole construction
- Ultralight "inner first" construction
- Laminated floor resistant against formic acid
- Flysheet: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop Thermoplastic Polyurethane laminated 10.000 mm.
- Pack Size: 56 x 15 cm
- Tent footprint: 4,1 m?
- Inner tent footprint: 2,6 m?
- Linkage: NSL 9,6 mm
- Approx. total weight: 1860 g