Down-filled parka for everyday wear. A very warm garment filled with 700 cuins
90/10 feathers, very warm thanks to the fact that it is capable of creating an air chamber around our body that traps body heat and isolates us from the outside. It is also extremely light and compressible, an ideal padding for moving around in colder climates.
It is perfect for everyday life in cold towns or for use after skiing. Thanks to the Gore-tex
waterproof and breathable membrane, the interior is always dry and warm, protected from rain or snow while the body moisture is evacuated to the outside to evaporate.
The Inobe Termic
for men from the Trangoworld
brand is an excellent coat for adventurers who usually travel to the mountains in winter and who travel to colder places during relaxing days or after a day of intense activity.
- Down-filled parka.
- Detachable hood with zip.
- Double facial girdle and volume.
- Detachable fur hood.
- Elastic girdle on hem with tanca closure.
- Pockets with thermal lining.
- Chest pocket with zip and flap.
- Zippered ventral pockets.
- Front pockets with flap.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof.
- Robust design that gives premium thermal insulation.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX 2L 158 g / m2.
- Filling: Duck feather 90/10 700 Cuins, 300g.
- Approximate weight: 1225 g (size L).