waterproof jacket for women, designed for alpine and freeride skiing.
The Ikimba W
jacket is a model that will provide us with total protection and comfort while we ski.
Its fabric with a waterproof membrane Gore-Tex & reg; C-KNIT & trade; 3L
is mainly characterized by its high degree of impermeability, lightness and ductility, being a fabric that is softer to the touch and comfortable with a high breathability.
It incorporates an integrated RECCO & reg;
location system in the event of an avalanche, ventilation zippers under the armpits and an inner skirt to prevent the entry of snow from the lower area.
- Model for women.
- Fabric with a waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex & reg; membrane. C-KNIT & trade; 3-layer 110 g / m².
- Soft touch fabric.
- RECCO & reg; system integrated for locating in case of avalanche.
- Fixed adjustable hood with semi-rigid visor.
- Preformed sleeves.
- Removable inner anti-snow apron.
- Ventilation zippers.
- Zippered chest and sleeve pockets.
- Elastic girdle at the hem.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Approximate weight of 640 g.