Women's lightweight and comfortable pant for hiking, trekking & mountaineering in warm, summer climates.
Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and is fast−drying. It also has stretch capacity to allow unrestricted movement.
The Henna FI is constructed with Free2Move, a monoelastic fabric with a special elastomer component developed by the Trangoworld® R&D+I Department. Free2Move provides garments with good elasticity and body adaptability enabling the user good freedom of movement during a wide range of activities.
- Soft, stretch fabric offers next−to−skin comfort and freedom of movement
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Elasticated waist with belt
- Drawcord adjustable lower legs
- Pre−formed knees
- Side zip pockets with flap
- Leg zip pocket
- UV protection
- Functional and technical design
- Fabric: Free2move 131 g/m2. Polyamide QD
- Approx. weight: 320 g (size M)