Women's down jacket for trekking and hiking. A very warm garment filled with 600 cuins
90/10 feathers, is capable of creating an air chamber around our body, trapping body heat and isolating us from the outside. It is also extremely light and compressible, an ideal padding for moving in colder climates.
It is perfect for the day to day in cold towns or to use in our mountain activities during the winter. Thanks to the Windstopper Active Shell
membrane, it is wind resistant and highly breathable, the interior is always warm and protected while the body moisture is evacuated to the outside to evaporate.
for women from the Trangoworld
brand is an excellent coat for adventurers who usually travel to the mountains in winter and who travel to colder places during their day by day or throughout a day of intense activity.
- Windstopper Active Shell outer fabric.
- Duck feather filling 90/10 of 600 cuins, 250g.
- Adjustable hood with drawstring.
- Double facial girdle and volume.
- Cuffs with elastic trim.
- Elastic hem trim.
- Hand pockets.
- Chest pocket with zip.
- Inside chest pocket with zip.
- Pullers on the zippers for easy use with gloves.
- Breathable and windproof.
- Robust design that prioritizes thermal insulation.
- Approximate weight 675 g. (size M).