The Curyo Termic
ski pants from Trangoworld
are perfect for practicing snow sports. Its design pays special attention to materials and fabrics, achieving pants that combine the best technologies and features of the brand.
Made with a waterproof, breathable and windproof membrane InnerPlus & reg;
developed by the Trangoworld & reg; R & D & i department. Offers maximum protection against the elements
meteorological conditions and facilitates the transfer of water vapor, so that the body remains dry in active conditions.
Plus, it is DuPont & trade; ComforMax & trade; Classic
, which provides 4 to 5 times more fiber fill than other forms of insulation. Each layer of fiberfill is 5 ~ 10g / m2 only and this multi-layer structure is the secret of its superior performance. Durable, light, soft and very hot.
- Men's ski pants.
- InnerPlus & reg; waterproof, breathable and windproof membrane.
- DuPont & trade; synthetic insulation ComforMax & trade; Classic.
- Elastic waist.
- Preformed knees.
- Kevlar reinforcement on the bottom.
- Zipper and anti-snow gaiter.
- Side pockets with zip.
- Pocket on the leg with zip.
- Recco: Electronic system that allows you to quickly locate the victims of an avalanche. The system is passive (does not require batteries, maintenance or any connection), based on advanced radar technology. It consists of two elements: the reflectors, integrated into the clothing and the search system, managed by the rescue team.
- Approximate weight 940 g. (size L).