Fiber jacket from the brand The North Face
for women. Specially designed as a light second layer of warmth.
The Thermoball Jacket W
features lightweight ThermoBall & trade;
synthetic fiber insulation, the high-performance option that is an alternative to down filling. Its fibers are grouped to imitate the characteristic heat retention property of the feather, with the main advantage that it maintains its high thermal performance even with humidity.
Adds an innovative bottleneck design to the padding structure that helps reduce cold spots and increases durability.
Its nylon fabric with DWR water repellent treatment combines excellent characteristics, making this garment an ideal option in cold and wet conditions.
- Model for women.
- Slim fit.
- 100% nylon taffeta outer fabric.
- Thermoball & trade; synthetic fiber insulation, 13 g in the body.
- Innovative bottleneck design in the insulation structure.
- Cuffs with elastic ends.
- Drawstring system hidden in the pockets.
- Two side pockets with zippers.
- Compressible in your own pocket.
- Approximate back length of 68.6 cm.
- Approximate weight of 400 g.