Warm and ultra-light jacket with a hood from The North Face
brand, specially designed for cold and humid environments, where weight is a key factor.
The Thermoball Hoodie
features Thermoball & trade;
synthetic fiber insulation, a high-performance synthetic option that is the new alternative to down filling. Its fibers are grouped to imitate the heat retention property characteristic of the feather, with the advantage that it maintains its high thermal performance even in humid situations.
A light and highly compressible garment, with a nylon outer fabric that ends up rounding out its technical characteristics, making it an ideal option in cold and humid conditions, with little weight and taking up space in the backpack.
- Model for men.
- Athletic cut.
- 100% nylon ripstop outer fabric.
- Primaloft Thermoball & trade; insulation, 11g on the body, 9.5g on the sleeves and 13g on the upper.
- Fixed adjustable hood.
- Cuffs with elastic interior.
- Drawcord system for the low hem.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Internal pocket.
- Exposed full center front zip of plastic teeth.
- Approximate weight of 420 g.