Thermal jacket of the brand The North Face
for women. Designed to offer maximum freedom of movement and optimal thermal insulation for high intensity sports.
The Kokyu II Jacket W
has a hybrid design, on the one hand its synthetic filling Polartec & reg; Alpha & reg;
provides great thermal insulation. An active insulating fabric that regulates body temperature during dynamic and static activities.
Meanwhile, the recycled polyester fabric helps absorb and expel moisture quickly and avoids having to combine different layers during activity.
- Thermal jacket for women.
- Active cut.
- Warm, elastic and breathable.
- Polartec & reg; Insulation Alpha & reg ;, 80 g / m².
- Body fabric 51% recycled polyester and 49% nylon.
- Fabric on sleeves, neck, side and bottom panels 96% polyester and 4% other fibers.
- DWR treatment.
- Front pockets with hidden zip.
- Full zip exposed.
- Elastic endings.
- Back length 67.3 cm.
- Approximate weight of 280 g.