Large volume backpack from The North Face
brand, maximum comfort for long journeys thanks to an excellent combination of volume, fit and technical equipment.
The Griffin 75
has a design that facilitates material loading and improves comfort, adds a multitude of pockets, compression straps and its innovative Dyno Lite System & trade;
system that allows you to distribute weight on the go without having to remove your backpack, in addition to ensuring high breathability and great comfort.
Its IronLite & trade;
fabric offers great resistance and durability, while its integral fixed aluminum structure offers a comfortable and light distribution even when the backpack is flat loaded.
It adds an integral zipper with a J
design that allows us to open the backpack completely to easily access the load, as well as a front mesh pocket that allows the backpack to be used without it as it is removable.
- Capacity of 75 liters.
- Dyno Lite System & trade; adjustable even in motion.
- Dynamic aluminum structure for greater freedom of movement and load control.
- Detachable front pocket for extra cargo.
- Adjustable top cap with zip pockets.
- Side compression straps.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Elastic side pockets.
- Two tool holders.
- Adjustable belt with highly breathable inner fabric and zippered pockets.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- 210D IronLite & trade; fabric nylon, 420D IronLite & trade; nylon.
- Approximate weight 2353 g (S / M).