The Static 10.5 mm
is an excellent rope with low elasticity and high resistance, perfect for rope access and rescue operations.
It has the Compact
finish in the last 15 mm of the end of the rope, where the core and the rope sleeve merge, to avoid slipping. It also features the TeNote
microchip marking system, which makes it easier to control and maintain the rope.
CE EN 1891 type A and NFPA 1983 edition 2012.
- Resistance: 32 kN.
- Minimum resistance with knots: 18 kN.
- Minimum number of falls: 20.
- Elongation (50-150 Kg): 3.4%.
- Shrinkage to water: 1.9%.
- Rope diameter of 10.5 mm.
- Weight per meter: 72 g.
- Diameter: 10.5 mm.
- Material: Polyamide (PA).
- Type of rope: A.
- Supplied rolled on a spool.