brand semi-static rope, designed to offer maximum strength and durability during rope access or other professional applications.
The Contra 10.5
is a semi-static rope of type A
that has great resistance and a low elongation value, suitable for belaying on uneven levels and for carrying out work at height suspended directly on the rope.
CE EN 1891 type A
- Resistance: 32 kN.
- Minimum resistance with knots: 18 kN.
- Maximum impact force: 5.3 kN.
- Minimum number of falls: 20.
- Elongation (50 & # 8722; 150 Kg): 3.4%.
- Shrinkage to water: 1.9%.
- Sheath slippage: 3.4 mm.
- Percentage of the soul: 64%.
- Percentage of the cover: 36%.
- Weight per meter: 71 g.
- Diameter: 10.5 mm.
- Material: Polyamide (PA).
- Type of rope: A.