Climbing shoes from the Tenaya
brand, perfect for practicing sport climbing with difficulty. Designed for friction and adherence movements that require great sensitivity.
have the RBRX
system (Maximum range of response and balance), a new technology developed by Tenaya that favors dynamic response in movement, the amplitude of performance and the perfect balance.
It also incorporates SXR Dynamic
technology, a movement adjustment system that manages to improve precision and comfort. Tenaya's patented closure system, Draxtoor
, the most efficient, fast and precise closure on the market.
- Microfiber material.
- Velcro type closure system, Draxtoor PAT System.
- Cotton lining with TXT treatment.
- Narrow multilayer 2D template.
- Double Palmilla GI 1.8 and TST 150.
- Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm sole.
- Approximate weight of 340 g.
climbing shoes, due to their artisanal manufacturing process, can lead to small aesthetic imperfections in their finish, and their functionality and performance are not affected in any way.