Precision climbing shoes from Tenaya
for difficult sport climbing.
model keeps the main characteristics of its predecessor, the Oasi model, unlike a slightly wider last and a slightly more curved profile, maintaining high performance in crashes, grip and vertical routes of difficulty.
Its upper with velcro adjustment DRAXTOR
Patented, combines microfiber and leather to obtain a great fit and control. Features a cotton inner lining and a precise design with a sharper angle at the toe for precision.
It incorporates a 3.5 mm Vibram XS Grip
sole which provides adherence and sensitivity on the rock as well as good resistance to abrasion and durability.
- Model for sport climbing of difficulty.
- Upper made of leather and microfiber.
- Cotton lining with TXT treatment.
- Patented DRAXTOR velcro adjustment system.
- Double insole GI 1.8 and TST 150.
- RBRX technology.
- Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
- Approximate weight of 340 g per pair.