Singing Rock presents the third generation Sit Worker
of its range of harnesses for professional use, with more resistant materials and new finishes, designed to improve comfort
and increase its useful life
Designed for vertical work and rescue
, it stands out for its lightness, functionality and comfort. The 3D Standard
version has easy-to-adjust buckles. The waist padding is wider to provide greater comfort when working at height.
- Anatomical waist and padded legs.
- Ventral anchor point to place the descender or for work positioning (EN 813).
- Two lateral anchoring points to anchor in subjection (EN 358).
- Two braided gear loops with a load capacity of 15 Kg.
- Additional loops with a load capacity of 5 Kg that offer additional space to place the material and improve its orientation.
- Easy closing buckles that provide a quick adjustment to the body.
- Innovative design that increases visibility.
- Size S: Waist: 65-80 cm, Leg: 45-60 cm.
- Size M-L: Waist: 75-100 cm, Leg: 50-75 cm.
- Size XL: Waist: 85-130 cm, Leg: 50-75 cm.
- Approximate weight: 1195 g in size M-L.
CE EN 358 and EN 813
Must be completed with a chest harness to be used with a fall arrest system.