Singing Rock presents the third generation of their work and rescue harness collection. Boasting a new design, more resistant materials and new finishing for enhanced comfort and durability.
The Profi Worker III is one of the most popular work and rescue harnesses available. Fully adjustable, it is designed for rope access with padded waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps at a highly competitive price.
Suitable for work positioning, fall arrest and work restraint situation, rope ascent or descent, rescue operations...the Profi Worker is, without a doubt, a comfortable, safe and versatile harness for work−at−height professionals.
he variant of PROFI WORKER harness with easy−lock buckles
- Anatomic waist, leg loops and padded shoulders
- Narrowed padding and webbing on the shoulder straps in a neck area enhance
a comfortable work
- Ultra−resistant legloop strap connectors for improved abrasion resistance
- Front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to EN 813
- Front and back attachment points for fall−arrest according to EN 361 marked with additional "A" marking
- 2 braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 15 kg
- Additional loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear orientation
- Flat rear attachment point does not bear on users back when carrying backpack
or breathing apparatus
- Buckle for attachment of check ascender, such as the Croll
- Buckles enable fluent and fast adjustment
- Identification and methodical label
- Innovated design increasing the visibility
- Approx. weight M/L: 1650 g.
- Waist M/L: 75−100 cm, Legloops: 50−75 cm.
- Recommended user height M/L: 160−180 cm.
- CE EN 358, EN 361 y EN 813