two-piece wetsuit for children for canyoning from the Seland
brand, double lined in 5 and 4 mm with titanium laminate inside.
It is composed in the first place by a bib with a thickness of 5 mm that allows us good insulation from the cold and good mobility. It also has legs made in 2 parts in order to achieve perfect preformed legs and an area behind the knees in ultra-elastic material for greater comfort.
Reinforced fabric to better resist chasers and Rubber Flex 06
reinforcements on the seat, elbows and knees. Inner fabric with titanium thread, pleasant to the touch and with good caloric properties to obtain a greater degree of comfort and velcro closure on one of the straps to facilitate putting it on.
In second place is the jacket, composed of 5 mm thick neoprene fabric in the body area and 4 mm in the sleeve area. Preformed elbow pads for better mobility and a hood with ribbing for the face area in Smooth Skin
neoprene, waterproof and elastic.
- Children's suit with internal titanium laminate, which provides more heat.
- Set composed of 2 parts (jacket and overalls).
- Bib with a thickness of 5 mm on the body and 4 mm on the legs.
- Jacket with a thickness of 5 mm on the body and 4 mm on the sleeves.
- Bonded hood for the face with Smooth Skin neoprene.
- Ultra-elastic fabric inserts on the hamstrings, shoulder blades and armpits.
- Oblique zipper up to the chin and velcro closure for the bib.
- Rubber Flex 06 reinforcements in the areas most exposed to friction.
- Sizes: C2 (4-5 years), C3 (5-6 years), C4 (6-7 years), C5 (7-8 years) and C6 (8-9 years). < / ul>