The Comfort Light Mat
, stands out for its unique design characteristics that have led it to be the recipient of several awards from the outdoor industry. One of the lightest and most comfortable on the market, it will be your best choice for a good rest on your camping trips.
The Air Sprung Cell TM
technology, are individual air cells that work in the same way as a spring mattress, individually absorbing pressure and adapting to body movements. Its hybrid layer design
, in the torso area a double layer of air for greater comfort and insulation, while in the legs and head, it has a single layer of air to reduce weight .
coating extruded, the interior of the mat has a TPU coating (thermoplastic polyurethane) that is applied with a unique Sea to Summit
method, obtaining a joint stronger and eliminating the risk of delamination. In addition, an antimicrobial treatment was incorporated to prevent the growth of fungi inside the mat.
Incorporating a multifunctional valve, the mattress can be easily inflated to then adjust its pressure subtly and finally deflate it very quickly, all with the same valve. It can be inflated with the mouth, with the Jet Stream Pump Sack (not included) or with the Air Stream Pump sack (not included).
- Light and very comfortable mat for camping.
- R-Value 1.
- 40D ripstop nylon fabric offers an excellent balance between durability and low weight.
- Storage instructions for a long time, the mat must be stored unrolled, folded a couple of times and with the valve open.
- Dimensions 184 x 55 x 6.3 cm.
- Includes transport bag with Air Stream Pump Sack inflation system.
- Approximate weight 515 grams.