Semi rigid and light boots from the Italian brand Scarpa
for fast technical mountaineering. Design that provides agility and protection in technical high mountain terrain.
The Ribelle Lite HD
have a studied design for total protection, a microfiber upper made of highly abrasion resistant fabric together with a waterproof and breathable OutDry & reg;
membrane and 37.5 technology. & reg ;, a way of ensuring optimal and effective waterproofing without compromising breathability and comfort.
Pentax Precision Roll sole, designed by the brand and developed in collaboration with Vibram & reg ;, a light, cushioned and technical sole, which with the rubber compound Vibram & reg; Mont
we obtain stability and durability for the roughest terrain.
A model of the latest trend with which to carry out in an agile and comfortable way routes in technical medium and high mountain terrain.
- Model for men.
- Microfiber upper with water resistant technical fabric.
- Sock-Fit XT construction system, wraps the foot like a sock.
- Protective PU band on the outside to increase lightness and rubber on the inside and toe box for greater protection.
- OutDry & reg; waterproof and breathable membrane.
- 37.5 & reg; technology, for greater comfort and waterproofing.
- Tying system divided into areas of tension helping to wrap the ankle in a constant and progressive way.
- Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical fiberglass, performance, stability and comfort.
- Pentax Precision Roll, a light, cushioned and technical sole.
- Sole with TPU insert for compatibility with semi automatic crampons.
- Vibram & reg; sole Mont, guarantees stability and durability.
- Approximate weight of 660 g (½ pair 42 EU).