Technical approach boots from the Scarpa
brand, durable and versatile. Its design allows optimal freedom of movement and lightness.
The Mescalito Mid GTX
have a water-resistant suede upper, in addition to their elastic adjustment in the ankle area that offers comfort on the most demanding days of activity. for
They incorporate a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane, this provides effective and long-lasting protection against moisture as well as optimal breathability, keeping feet dry and ventilated.
New Dynamis LB
sole, a combination of different compounds to generate a light, resistant, durable and high traction sole. Vibram & reg; Megagrip
traction and grip on all types of terrain, Vibram Litebase
technology, a compound that maintains the same performance as the MegraGrip but 30% lighter. And finally, EVA midsole, along with an anti-torsion TPU insert.
- Men's model.
- Water resistant suede upper.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Activ Impact Technology, absorbs the negative impact of the shock on the ground.
- Activ Fit Technology.
- Extended Lacing, fast lacing system.
- Dynamis LB outsole, Vibram Megagrip outsole.
- Vibram Litebase technology, lighter compound in the sole.
- EVA midsole.
- Ergonomically designed anti-twist TPU insert.
- Approximate weight of 515 g (½ pair size 42 EU).