From three-hour gym sessions to your first 5.11 lead, strap on the Scarpa Men's Force X Climbing Shoe for reliable performance that won't crush your toes into a pulp. The innovative V-tension system allows for a more comfortable extended toe position that still supplies enough power that you can confidently stand on tiny edges and glassy smears. Add in the sticky Vibram XS Edge rubber and the convenient dual power-strap closure, and all you have left to do is get stoked and crush.
- Unlined suede uppers with a partial Vellutina lining provide a snug fit out of the box that won't stretch over time
- Dual power strap closure is fast, secure, and convenient
- Scarpa's V-tension system reduces pressure and compression in the toe-box for a more extended and comfortable toe position while providing maximum power
- Vibram XS Edge rubber confidently sticks to the smallest of features
- Moderate asymmetrical curvature makes the Force X an ideal all-day shoe, bridging the gap between performance and comfort
- Padded tongue increases comfort