Renewed model of the well-known competition boot Alien 1.0
from the Scarpa
brand, a lightweight, high-performance boot aimed mainly at mountain skiing competitions.
The Alien 1.0
have been redesigned to offer the latest cutting-edge technologies, an improved bootie with a minimalist low-cut design, BOA
internal adjustment system and a lower Grilamid shell that provides lightness and resistance with mechanical properties hardly altered by changes in ambient temperature.
construction in the lower part of the boot and carbon fiber
in the shaft, thanks to which we obtain the necessary rigidity for a precise, stable and controlled descent.
Holes for Quick Step In
inserts are added in this model that allow a quick coupling to the fixture.
Nylon and spandex waterproof gaiter that allows protection while providing total freedom of movement without exerting pressure points.
- Carbon Cuff: Carbon core technology in the cuff ensuring a perfect fit and maximum comfort.
- Grilamid LFT lower shell to offer lightness, strength and rigidity.
- Lock system for ski / walking position with Dyneema cord (maximum lightness and resistance), Speed Lock Lite.
- Renewed system of hidden guides BOA & reg; , a custom fit for maximum comfort without pressure.
- Bootie CROSS FIT INTUITION BT & reg; .
- Vibram & reg; sole UFO with differentiated parts in the toe, middle and heel that improve grip on all terrains.
- Gaiter 0.1 constructed with nylon fiber for protection and insulation.
- EVA pad integrated in the upper back area for calf comfort.
- Flex 100.
- Lean angle forward: 9 ° and 13 °.
- Range of motion: 75 °.
- Last of 99 mm.
- Approximate weight of 785 g (½ pair size 27MP).