Women's shoes from the Salomon
brand inspired by the renowned XA Pro
, designed for trail running, they also become excellent hiking shoes for those who want lightweight, resistant and with all the guarantees.
The Advanced 3D chassis
, one of the most stable on the market, is located between the sole and the midsole and has a low profile to optimize movement control and energy management. In addition, it offers extra protection to achieve a precise, stable and reactive footprint.
The Xa Wild
make a difference with their 3D mesh upper
that provides maximum breathability, as well as a seamless upper construction allowing an optimized fit. In addition, the Sensifit & trade;
system wraps the foot from the midsole to the laces, providing a precise and comfortable fit to suit the user. The Quicklace & trade; Get an immediate tie with just one pull, being able to hide the excess in the pocket located on the tongue for this purpose. This shoe also incorporates a reinforced toe cap and side reinforcements to increase protection.
The sole Contagrip & reg; MA
offers a great balance between geometry and rubber compound to provide confidence on all types of surfaces, whether wet, dry, hard or slippery, as well as offering long-term durability. The combination of lug and material allows great traction and grip without seriously affecting the wear of the sole.
- Model for women.
- 3D mesh fabric, highly breathable and quick drying.
- Contagrip & reg; outsole MA, grip and durability for running on mixed terrain.
- Sensifit & trade; system, wraps the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- 3D Advanced Chassis & trade ;, advanced low profile chassis.
- Quicklace & trade; lacing system.
- Pocket for laces.
- Reinforced toe cap.
- Drop of 11 mm. 28mm. at heel and 17mm. in toe.
- Approximate weight of 300 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).