performance skis for piste. This model is suitable for intermediate and advanced skiers who want precision and agility on slopes.
The X-Max X10
correspond to the mid / high range of the X-Max series. They have a sandwich construction with a wood core, titanal laminate and Sidewall sides for a perfect transmission of force towards the edges.
Its titanal laminate
reinforces the torsion and flexion of the board, reducing weight and providing excellent grip even on hard snow. Pulse Pad
technology for a considerable reduction of vibrations on the tip, especially when skiing on hard snow.
- Performance model for track.
- Sandwich construction with a wood core.
- Laterals Sidewall.
- Titanal laminate.
- Carve rocker 10/90.
- Anti-vibration Pulse Pad technology.
- Dimensions of 120-73-102 mm (169 cm).
- Turning radius of 15 m (169 cm).
- Approximate weight of 3177 per board with fixing (169 cm).