Mountain skiing MTN Explore 88
. This 88mm skate ski offers forgiveness and ease of turning. Focused on skiers looking for a balance in ascent and descent performance, seeking to explore all kinds of places.
The Spaceframe 2.0
design provides less weight at the ends and more power underfoot. This is achieved thanks to the combination of the ABS sidewall sandwich construction in the area under the foot and the monocoque construction in the spatula and tail. The result is a smooth ski, with ease and forgiveness in turns and the power of a sandwich construction.
Full 3D wood
core pre-molded and optimized to achieve balance between stability and control, while reducing weight. It is reinforced with CFX Superfiber
, carbon fiber and linen that combines the lightness and resistance of this material to have a higher level of damping and absorption of vibrations. It has a side line and rocker designed to achieve maximum edge grip and facilitate ascent.
- Full 3D wood core.
- Semi-sandwich construction that combines ABS edges and Monocoque structure on the tip and tail.
- Space Frame 2.0 structure provides optimal power on the ascent and descent.
- CFX Superfiber made of carbon and linen fiber that combines the lightness and resistance of this material to have a higher level of damping and absorption of vibrations.
- Rocker MTN
- Pre-cut notch in the tail for the sealskins.
- Dimensions of 125/88/111 mm.
- Turning radius of 18 m in 177 cm
- Approximate weight of 1200 g.