The Effect GTX®
shoes by Salomon
are designed for hiking and trekking. They are lightweight and waterproof, have a sole with excellent grip on all types of terrain and a very secure fit. They allow you to enjoy your mountain excursion to the maximum.
It includes Gore−Tex® Extended Comfort
which helps to keep feet dry and comfortable, offering better waterproof protection and breathability.
It comes with the High Traction Contagrip®
sole, designed with cleats in two directions to provide more impulse and better drip in every stride. The toe is reinforced at the front to protect the toes from bangs in activity.
The die cast Ortholite®
insole creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Gore−Tex® Extended Comfort material, waterproof and breathable.
- Reinforced tongue, material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Protective heel cap provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Mud guard provides protection all around the base of the shoe.
- Protective synthetic toe cap.
- Waterproof bootie construction.
- High Traction Contagrip® sole.
- Die cut Ortholite inner sole.