Light boot with a GORE−TEX®
membrane which maintain feet dry and comfortable. They provide exceptional waterproof and breathable protection.
The Salomon Authentic LTR GTX
has a medium height collar improving ankle support while providing movement. The waterproof suede and synthetic materials used result in a hardwearing boot that provides adecuate protection for our feet. The lacing system provides excellent support and precise adjustment completing an outstanding boot.
This model is ideal as boots for long hikes including on technical terrain. The Contragrip®
sole by Salomon offers excellent grip on varied surfaces, thanks to the perfect combination of rubbers. The boot is comfortable, stable and protects your feet during activities.
- Elastic open mesh 3D provides maximum breathability.
- Reinforced toe cap.
- Mud guard: Protective material around the sole of the boot.
- Sensifit interior for snug fit and comfort.
- Gore−Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear waterproofing.
- Waterproof inner boot.
- Salomon Contagrip® sole.
- Advanced Chassis™: The most advanced and lightweight chassis by Salomon, situated between the sole and midsole. It maximises traction, manages energy and offers protection for an efficient stride, as well as excellent response and stabilty.
- Injected Eva and Die cut Eva: Provides excellent cushioning during the activity.
- Foam in the heel.
- Approx weight 500 g (size 8.5 UK).