Boots specially designed for trekking or mountaineering activities from the Salewa
brand, ideal for overcoming rocky or snowy terrain in mid-winter mountains. These are boots from the Mountaineering
series, they have a low weight and a 360 ° protection in the contour of the boots.
The Rapace GTX
provide greater comfort in the ankle area thanks to the 3F System Evo
and include technical closure systems with metal hooks and laces that adjust to the boot to an exact and precise footprint.
An optimal grip provided by its sole Vibram & reg; Durable WTC
with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body.
- Model for men.
- 3F System Evo system, freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole, three-dimensional shape.
- Cleansport NXT technology, treatment to avoid the formation of odors.
- 360º rubber reinforcement.
- Climbing Lacing system.
- GoreTex Performance Comfort lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Very resistant 1.8mm Nubuk fabric.
- Nylon insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole WTC, Wrapping Thread Combi.
- Approximate weight of 729 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).