High-performance jacket that can be transformed into a Salewa
brand vest, water repellent, light and with optimal breathability. Created for those mountaineers looking for a highly protective garment for activities in alpine terrain, even in adverse weather conditions.
The Pedroc Hybrid Alpha 2/1 Jacket
has synthetic insulation Polartec Alpha
accompanied by a windproof outer fabric with DWR
water repellent treatment.
Add Durastretch Bamboo
fabric inserts, light and comfortable, as well as abrasion resistant.
Its most special feature resides in the possibility of transforming the jacket into a vest if the conditions are favorable, all thanks to the innovative QuickBurst & trade;
zippers technology that are waterproof and easy to put on.
- Model for men.
- Athletic cut.
- Polartec Alpha synthetic insulation.
- Stretch, windproof and fast-drying fabric.
- Treatment DWR water repellent.
- Durastertch Bamboo Eco side inserts.
- Removable sleeves with YKK Quickburst & reg; zips. Technology.
- Compactable in the chest pocket.
- Front zip with inner flap.
- Cuffs with elastic ends.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Preformed sleeves.
- Bluesign certified.
- Approximate weight of 325 g.