Multipurpose ice ax from the Salewa
brand, built with a highly technical design that will allow us to progress safely through steep slopes of snow and mixed terrain as well as the passage of glaciers.
ice ax features a lightweight and strong T-type aluminum handle, with a 20 ° angled bend for precision and perfect oscillation.
Its forged steel head houses an aggressive type B blade which allows easy penetration of ice and excellent traction.
- Technical, versatile and resistant design.
- T-type 7075 aluminum handle with 20 ° angle.
- Forged steel head.
- Type B steel sheet.
- Adjustable handle without tools.
- Anchor loop with resistance of 5 kN.
- Length of 52.5 cm.
- Approximate weight of 540 g.