Multipurpose boots from the Salewa
brand, a model within the Alpine Approach
series. With them we will be able to scale impressive ferratas, cross sharp rock ridges or approach the climbing routes on the most inaccessible walls.
An optimal grip provided by the sole Vibram & reg; Alpine Approach
, durable but with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping.
- 3F System Evo system, offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise string system in line with the toe cap.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole with a three-dimensional shape.
- 360 ° rubber reinforcement.
- GoreTex extended comfort lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Nylon insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole Alpine Approach, offers the best grip and the most traction on all types of terrain.
- Approximate weight of 630 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).