Trekking shoes from the Salewa
brand. A model from the Alpine Approach
series, with them we can approach the climbing routes on the most inaccessible walls.
The MTN Trainer 2
is robust and versatile, with a low shaft, with a Vibram sole, designed for high intensity use. The improved construction ensures a more flexible and comfortable fit, while the expanded PU midsole offers great cushioning and rebound.
The Vibram Mtn Trainer Evo
outsole promotes stability and agility, while deep self-cleaning grooves and aggressive studs ensure good grip on rock and scree.
- Model for men.
- Leather lining.
- 3F System, offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise lacing system for the shoe.
- 360 ° rubber reinforcement.
- Ortholite & reg; insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole MTN TRAINER EVO, grip and the best traction on all types of terrain.
- Approximate weight of 438 g. (½ pair size 8.5 UK)