Approach shoes from the Salewa
brand, a resistant, versatile, low-cut, alpine approach model with a high-quality suede upper and a Vibram sole, perfect for crossing sharp rock ridges or approaches. to climbing routes.
The Mtn Trainer 2 GTX
have a GORE-TEX & reg; membrane. Extended Comfort
for long-lasting waterproofing and optimized breathability.
They provide greater comfort thanks to the 3F
system, a lacing system that adjusts the shoe for an exact and precise footprint.
An optimal grip provided by the sole Vibram & reg; Mtn Trainer Evo
, durable with great traction. It has a specific zone for via ferrata, to achieve a better grip on the iron bars, below the middle and before the heel. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping.
- Model for men.
- Upper suede leather 1.6mm.
- 15% lighter and more flexible.
- GORE-TEX & reg; membrane Extended Comfort, waterproof and breathable.
- 3F system, connects the instep area with the sole and heel to guarantee flexibility.
- Protective elastic gaiter under the laces to prevent water entry.
- Climbing Lacing.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole with a three-dimensional shape.
- 360 ° full rubber protective reinforcement.
- OrthoLite & reg; insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole Mtn Trainer Evo, offers grip and traction on all types of terrain.
- Drop 11 mm.
- Approximate weight of 493 g. (½ pair size 8.5 UK)