The Litetrek Pro II is a double-walled tent for 2 people, designed for light trekking in alpine terrain, where the keys are protection against the weather, stability with the wind, lightness and compact size. Its specification for 3 seasons
is optimized for use during the warmer months of the year. Tested in a wind tunnel by the Technical University of Munich for stability at 90 km / h.
- 100% self-supporting construction.
- Extendable hall solution.
- Cover reinforced with hypalon material.
- Reflective Dyneema extended tension rope lattice.
- String closures.
- Extendable and replaceable anchor points.
- Nylon hooks to fix the roof even in cold weather.
- Zipper with anti-capture flap.
- Different door opening options.
- Height of the inner tent: 1 m.
- Entries: 1.
- People: 2 People.
- Type of ventilation: Ventilation panel with zippers.
- Hallway for storage and kitchen: Hallway for storage and kitchen.
- Rods: 7001 T6 ultralight Aluminum.
- Stakes: 10 units. Y-Pegs Aluminum 14.5 cm.
- Double roof water column: 3000 mm.
- Floor water column: 10000 mm.
- Flysheet: Flysheet / silicone / PU coated.
- Floor: Inner tent / 20D Nylon ripstop with mesh and mosquito net at the entrance.
- Max weight: 1980 g.
- Min.weight: 1700 g.
- Size in its cover: 40 x 19cm.