Lightweight trekking boots from the Salewa
brand with a revolutionary specific design for the anatomy of the female foot.
Lightweight and highly grippy made with a suede and leather upper attached to the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane, providing waterproofing and breathability to keep our feet dry at all times.
Its new high-resistance Pomoca Alpen
sole, created to naturally follow the movement of the foot. Offers effective stability and a secure grip on alpine surfaces.
The Alpenviolet Mid GTX W
have been designed to provide maximum comfort in each step thanks to its studied feminine design. Ergonomics and comfort for women.
- Model for women.
- Ergonomic design for the ergonomics of the female foot.
- Strong and durable suede and leather upper.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Pomoca Alpen sole, high resistance and secure grip.
- 3F system, connects the lacing system with the sole and heel, guarantees flexibility and support.
- Climbing Lacing, laces up to the toe.
- Ortholite insole.