Trekking boots from the Salewa
brand, specially designed for approach activities or via ferratas, on terrain that involves overcoming steep and rocky areas. It incorporates a protective edge and the flexible structure of the lining.
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX
have a Vibram & reg; outsole. Hike Approach
durable but with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping.
- 3F System, offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise lacing system for the boot that guarantees support.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole with a three-dimensional shape.
- Rubber reinforcement on the toe and heel.
- Waterproof and breathable GoreTex Extended Comfort lining.
- Vibram & reg; outsole Hike Approach, offers the best grip and the most traction on all types of terrain.
- Approximate weight of 550 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).