Agner Orval Long
women's softshell pants made with Durastretch
fabric, resistant, water repellent and breathable, for climbing and mountaineering. Its softshell fabric is resistant, elastic in 4 directions and has an ergonomic design with preformed knees.
has added a water-repellent (DWR) finish to these pants. Active fit with slim leg loops stands out when moving fast on technical terrain. It has harness compatible pockets and an elastic waistband with a quick-fit inner drawcord that fits snugly under the harness.
- Main material Durastretch Bambooskin Eco DWR 181 BS, 64% polyamide, 25% polyester and 11% elastane.
- DWR treatment of water repellency, free of PFC.
- Ergonomic waist.
- 2 outer zip pockets.
- Preformed knees.
- Zipper at the bottom of the leg.
- Protections at the bottom.
- Bluesign certifications.
- The Long version has an extra five centimeters in the crotch.
- Approximate weight 360 g.