The Women's Microlight Alpine Jacket is a lightweight, weather resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket W a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable standalone jacket for day to day use.
135g (size 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex Quantum fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down filled hood and YKK zipped pockets throughout.
FIT NOTES (Slim Fit) This piece is designed with a slim fit for increased comfort when worn underneath a larger outer layer. A slim design also compliments use with a harness.
- Pertex Quantum fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (135g/5oz in size 12)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini−stitch through baffle construction
- Down−filled helmet−compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets are harness compatible
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: slim