The Expedition 7000
jacket, by Rab
is designed for high mountaineering and expeditions in extreme climates.
Made with lightweight and durable Pertex® Quantum Pro
outer fabric and insulated with 800 FP
down for maximum warmth without weight.
construction ensures the down is evenly distributed to prevent cold spots. The hood is also insulated and is compatible with a helmet.
- Outer fabric: Pertex® Quantum Pro, 1000 mm, 100% nylon with PU coating.
- Lining: Pertex® Quantum, 100% nylon.
- Insulation: Goose down 800 FP, 435 g (R.D.S Certified).
- Hydrophobic treated down.
- Boxwall construction.
- Helmet compatible hood.
- 2−way front zip: YKK VISLON.
- 2 zip chest pockets with YKK VISLON zip.
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zip.
- 2 inner pockets.
- Reflective elements.
- Transport bag.