The Endurance Down Mitts are super light−weight down filled mitts with water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer fabric for cold conditions and emergency use.
The Endurance Down Mitt is a light−weight alternative to the Expedition Mitt. Weighing only 218g (Large) but packing in 110g of 650FP European Duck Down, the Endurance Mitt's are designed to provide durability and warmth in polar regions and at altitude.
Abrasion resistant panels on the palm and finger tips increases durability and simple wrist loops ensure that you don't lose the mitts when performing more intricate tasks in liner gloves. A wide opening cuff makes the mitt easy to get on and off and makes these mitts ideal for lightweight use in extreme conditions or for emergency use when alpine climbing or winter mountain walking.
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- 650FP European Duck Down (110g/4oz in Size L)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Protected abrasion areas in palm and mitt tip
- Wide opening
- Internal elasticated wrist
- Wrist leash with simple loop lock
- Approx. weight: 218g (large)