The Womenâ€™s Electron Jacket is a mid−weight, technical down jacket, with a water−resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year−round climbing and mountain use. The Womenâ€™s Electron is designed with a stitch−through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
170g/6oz (UK 12) of 800FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small−volume helmet−compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Womenâ€™s Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day−to−day winter use.
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 800FP European Goose Down (170g/6oz in UK 12)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch−through midi−baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch−through mini−baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKKÂ® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Approx. weight: 430g/15oz (UK 12)