The English brand RAB
is specialized in high quality European feather, using the latest techniques in designs, construction and materials. Thus the bags are manually filled with European feather in Derbyshire, United Kingdom, controlling the quality of these processes.
Each septum is filled with a quantity of feather determined and calculated based on the location, size and shape of the septum. It is filled with 300g of 650Fp feathers to achieve a good heat-to-weight ratio. The outer fabric of Pertex & reg; Quantum
provides durability, lightness and protection.
Being a very fine nylon microfiber fabric, but very dense yarn, it prevents heat loss. In this way, very hot bags are achieved without adding extra weight. At the same time, it is a very durable and resistant fabric, with extraordinary softness.
In the Ascent series we find light mountain bags
, perfect for the Pyrenees in summer. They offer very light bags, but with a more trekking and hiking-oriented design. The mummy cut reduces weight and adds heat capacity by reducing the internal volume that needs to be heated.
- Outer fabric made of Pertex & reg; Quantum , very breathable and resistant.
- 650 fill power feather fill.
- Feather with hydrophobic treatment.
- Mummy cut with ergonomic design.
- Partitions on the chest and feet, which reduce feather migration.
- Only available with zipper on the left.
- Trapezoidal design of the partitions.
- Angled foot area.
- Adjustable collar and hood.
- Protective flap on the zipper.
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper.
- ¾ YKK zipper.
- Compression bag included.
- Approximate weight 840 g (Regular size).